Chalet Elfie, 4*
Depart: 20th March 2016
Based on 2 sharing
St Anton, Austria
Known as one of the finest ski resorts in the Alps, it has a friendly atmosphere, stunning scenery, a picturesque car-free village centre and arguably the world’s most exciting and challenging terrain. The endless powder fields guarantee delivering excellent off-piste opportunities for those looking for adventurous skiing holidays. A wide, spread out resort with skiing split over two sides of the valley. Read more on group skiing in St Anton…
- Choice of rooms and spacious suites, for 2-4 guests all with en suite facilities and small fridge
- Resort centre & ski slopes approx. 7 minutes downhill walk (700m)
- Dining-room with wood-burning fireplace and balcony
- Separate comfy lounge with Free Wifi
- Ski-bus stop within 30m
- Free overnight ski and heated boot storage in the resort centre for rented equipment
- Buffet breakfast with hot option and afternoon tea/coffee and cake
- 4-course dinners including apéritif, choice of complimentary quality wines, coffee and chocolates
All the Elfie’s spacious suites sleep 2-4 guests in two separate sleeping areas, comprising an Austrian twin bedroom and a separate room with fitted corner table and seating, plus either an Austrian twin bed or an Austrian twin sofa-bed.
As we allow the suites to be occupied by just two guests if you wish, these suites offer a unique opportunity for two friends to have separate sleeping quarters at minimal additional cost!
The dining-room and lounge were recently redesigned and refurbished for us for your comfort.
Access to the ski slopes is easy, with a ski-bus stop only 30 metres from the front door. And the start and end of the ski day is made even easier for our Elfie guests, who have rented skis as we have organised free ski and heated boot storage in our ski-hire partners resort centre shop, so you don’t have to carry your skis to and fro at all and can head straight for the après-ski in your own comfy footwear!
Please note that at the owner’s request, we allow a maximum of 25 adults in the Elfie.