Chalet Cascades 3*
Depart: 13th Dec 2015
Based on 2 sharing
Courchevel 1650, France
The most prestigious resort of the largest linked ski area on the planet, The Three Valleys, Courchevel is a haven of deluxe hotels, designer shops, and superior restaurants situated alongside immaculate pistes. Read more on Courchevel…
- Superb location and great value for money in the very heart of Courchevel 1650
- Main Ariondaz gondola and piste immediately opposite
- Perfect chalet for skiers who want a quick start to their ski day
- Ideal for groups of friends of varying ability
- Superb views from dining-room and many bedrooms
- Separate lounge with TV/DVD and dining room
- Choice of bedrooms and spacious suites, all with en suite facilities and most with balcony
- Free Wifi
- Buffet breakfast with hot option and afternoon tea/coffee and cake
- 4-course dinners including apéritif, choice of complimentary quality wines, coffee and chocolates
Situated in the very centre of Courchevel 1650, with the main gondola and piste just across the street and convenient for all the resort’s amenities, the Cascades has been extensively refurbished over recent seasons, and this winter sees the planned addition of a brand new lounge on the top floor, together with five new valley-facing bedrooms.
The more spacious rooms at the rear of the chalet and the stylish dining-room have spectacular views across the Bozel valley.
Equipment hire couldn’t be easier, with our partner hire-shop conveniently below the chalet, ideal for last minute purchases or kit adjustments.
Occupancy: 59 – 77 guests
Food & Wine
We set very high standards for our cuisine, and train our staff extensively before the season starts, to ensure that you will thoroughly enjoy every meal on your own holiday with us.
For six days of the week our staff prepare all your meals.
On the hosts’ day off, they will prepare a Continental style breakfast for you, which will be left for you to help yourselves, and that evening you have the chance to eat out in one of the local cafés or restaurants – our resort team will be happy to provide some suggestions. In our Chalet Hotels, a buffet breakfast is also served on the staff’s day off.